In accordance with our Seventh Tradition: Every GSA group ought to be fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions.
Donations by Check
Send check donations in US dollars to
GSA World Services or GSAWS, Inc.
PO Box 20098
New York, NY 10021-0061
If you are sending a donation from a personal checking account on behalf of a GSA group or intergroup, please indicate the name of the meeting making the donation in the NOTES section of the check.
Donate by PayPal*
- Click on the Donate button. You will be taken to GSA's PayPal page.
- Enter the amount you wish to donate. Check the box if you wish to make this a recurring monthly donation.
- Select “Donate with PayPal” or “Donate with a Credit or Debit Card.”
- Fill out your group name and meeting information next to the small pencil icon.
- Complete your payment and contact information.
- Click “Donate Now.” When your transaction is complete, you will be returned to this page.
*PayPal donate button interface is subject to change at PayPal’s discretion.
If you wish to make a monthly recurring donation, please use Google Chrome as your browser because otherwise the checkmark in the "Make This Recurring (Monthly)" box will become unchecked before you submit your donation. With other browsers, another solution is to make sure the box is checked JUST before you make the final click on “Donate $X USD Now”.
The GSA Group Treasurer (pdf) - Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Being a Treasurer or Sending a Donation to our Fellowship
Anniversary Donations Flyer (pdf) - Make a donation on your anniversary