Post Conference Materials
The GSA World Service Conference 2021 will be held on Zoom because of the pandemic.
The actual conference will be 5.5 hours with a 30-minute break on Sunday October 17th from 9 am to 2:30 pm ET.
In order to condense our conference into 5.5 hours including check in and breaks, we will all have to actively participate in preparing for October 17th.
- Delegates will need to participate in two training sessions that will address how to prepare and how to participate in a virtual, condensed conference.
- We will need to attend monthly Committees Connecting meetings to ask questions about the motions because there will be no questions during the conference. Download the Committees Connecting Schedule.
- Because debate time will be limited, we will all need to read and discuss with our groups the motions that will be published in April.
- Delegates will need to understand how the Twelve Traditions and the Twelve Concepts for World Service apply to the conference.
Materials To Download
- Final Agenda Corrected
- Final Standing Rules
- Final Resolutions
- Final Supporting Documents
- Addendum SC Creating GSA Intergroups Page 18
- Addendum BOT GreySheet Distribution Disclaimer Mockup P40
- NC Board of Trustees Class II Trustee Slate
- Treasury Report 2020-2021
- Letter Internal Review Committee
- Annual Reports Committee Board
- Final Book of Past Resolutions
- Committees Connecting Schedule
- Delegate Training 1 Content
- Delegate Training 1 Q&A
- 2021 WSC Committee Members
- Q&A from the Training
Pre-Conference Meeting Schedules & Notes
Delegate Training 2
Sunday October 3rd 1 PM ET or Tuesday October 5th 6 PM ET
Zoom Meeting ID: 568 843 9877
Ongoing Meetings for Conference Delegates
These meetings are open to all interested GSA members and use the universal GSA Zoom meeting password.
Concepts for World Service: Third Sunday 1 PM ET, https://zoom.us/j/791453380
Traditions for Delegates: Fourth Sunday 1 PM ET, https://zoom.us/j/791453380
Committees Connecting Meetings
The Communications Committee holds monthly meetings for Conference Committee chairs to talk about the work they're doing. These meetings are open to the entire fellowship. Find out what your trusted servants are up to!
- September 12, 2021 Committees Connecting Notes
- August 8, 2021 Committees Connecting Notes
- July 11, 2021 Committees Connecting Notes
- June 2021 Committees Connecting Notes
- May 2021 Committees Connecting Notes
- March 2021 Committees Connecting Notes
- February 2021 Committees Connecting Notes
- January 2021 Committees Connecting Notes
Concepts and Traditions Meetings
Learn about the Twelve Traditions of GSA and the Twelve Concepts of World Service. A must for first-time conference delegates! Once a month on Sundays, 30 minutes each. Everyone is welcome!
- GSAWS Tradition 11 & 12 Notes, September 26, 2021
- GSAWS Concept 11 & 12 Notes, September 12, 2021
- GSAWS Tradition 10 Notes, August 29, 2021
- GSAWS Concept 10 Notes, August 22, 2021
- GSAWS Tradition 9 Notes, July 25, 2021
- GSAWS Concept 9 Notes, July 18, 2021
- GSAWS Tradition 8 Notes, June 27,2021
- GSAWS Concept 8 Notes, June 20, 2021
- GSAWS Tradition 7 Notes, May 23, 2021
- GSAWS Concept 7 Notes, May 16, 2021
- GSAWS Tradition 6 Notes, April 25, 2021
- GSAWS Concept 6 Notes, April 18, 2021
- GSAWS Concept 5 Notes, March 21, 2021
- GSAWS Tradition 4 Notes, February 24, 2021
- GSAWS Concept 4 Notes, February, 21, 2021
- GSAWS Tradition 3 Notes, January 24, 2021
- GSAWS Concept 3 Notes, January 17, 2021